What should you do if u found out tat there's something is not going on smoothly? Everyone expects something good happen. But there's always some bad news that make it hard or even won't be happened.
Feel sad and desperate. But who can I refer to? Friends? Oh god, they're busy with their own stuff. Write the problem in my blog? There's something which could hardly be explained in blog. So what could I do? Tried to distract myself by keeping myself busy with my own stuff. But somehow there's a few seconds, that the kind of feeling will appear in my mind again. I tried to find friends. But there's always no opportunity. Maybe I shall follow what my parents said - - There's nothing that we can do to prevent everything bad happen. So just let the time pass. Maybe a miracle will happen, or maybe the bad thing will turn up into a good thing. Who knows? And sometimes it might be the providence that we should accept it.
Sorry mom, I know that I should be strong. Though it's hard, but your daughter which is used to live in a protected life is going to be an adult d. And I should learn how to encounter the feeling obstacles by myself. Same to u, same to me, mom. Love you always =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can always find me =)
smss call or whatever and i'll always there listening to u only if i'm not at school or tuition class ~
haha...
support you always lar~
cheer up kayssss^^^
Post a Comment