Thursday, October 2, 2008

How's my holiday?

hehe.. sorry guys.. I know I'd been so long for didnt update my blog ad.. and Im quite enjoying the holiday which I'm having now.. 1st, I'd bought a new phone!! W910i Sony Ericson, Red Colour and rm1199 plus rm70 for upgrading 1gb memory card to 2gb one.. ^^ thx dad for letting me use my scholar to buy that phone.. LOVE YOU ALWAYS
I went to hadyai with part of my beloved family ( parents, bro and his gf). Went to a few places like temples, watching ''ah qua'' show, doing thai massage and ate Sweddens ice-cream which was sold at an extremely cheap price in a shopping complex. And during the whole trip in hadyai, bought two shoes with a price of rm12 each, a jacket and some food stuff ^^




hmm.. after the trip, went to Ipoh Swimming Club to celebrate my elder sis and my bro gf's bday.. met jiamin wit her bro and dad.. ate ice-cream cake and once again, my weight bursts... T.T

No comments: