Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back from nilai
Currently in my bro's house in serdang
Finals are finally over
Felt bored
Felt empty
Have to start the progress of my final project too but it is just hard for me to start
Alone in my bro's house now
since he's working right now
and I'm just typing blog here
Went to jogoya yesterday
Felt happy
Felt memorable
But felt disappointed too
Happy and memorable is because of it's an outing with my bff in inti
Disappointed is because of we lost the camera in the shopping centre
Thus, not much pictures can be shared here
except for those which are snapped by using phone cameras
Felt sad when I knew it but I felt sorry too to its owner
I don't know whether I'm spending my dinner tonight with my brother or not
I'm so just lonely here and I can't imagine that I've to stay here until my project is finished
Going to start the project right now
so that I can back to Ipoh asap
Hehe.. here are some pictures taken last night
and I'm waiting for the next outing with shunling ^^v



No comments: