Another creepy-quiet morning in my bro's house
I'm freaking bored!!
Well, I can't do the project right now
Cause I'd missed out something forget to buy for the project
So.. The whole progress is just stuck at there
Requested help from my friend's friend to buy them
and I can only start doing it on saturday
My playlist in my laptop is being repeated for n times
and I managed to know which is the next song after the current song being played
Not bad huh?
All the games including monopoly rich4 also being played by me
but still they can't cover up my emo feeling during these few days
Thanks rach for being there for me and keep sms with me so that I won't get bored =D
Listen this song coincidently in some other website
"Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA"
Quite impressed with it so I shared it here =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment