Monday, February 9, 2009

Trip to Dong Zhen Temple.. Im lovin it! =)

These two days I'd went to Dong Zhen Temple which is organized by our STACT club..
We're going to be the helpers of this event
At first I thought we're only going there for helping others to sell their things or what..
but after that only I know that we're involved in the parade which is organized by the Dong Zhen temple..
Have to wear all those traditional clothes and I'd been arranged to be one of the princess.. woahaha
=__________________=
by the way.. the costumes have no cutting at all!!
and their costumes are not so new as I thought before T.T
after making up.. practicing all those steps of little dancing.. and doing some hair-do, not more than half an hour, we have to prepare ourselves for the parade session already
Took some photos and that's it! Although the camp is soo tired (have to wake up at 5 sth on the next day), I really appreciate that..
Met lotz of friends, had a nice memories there and had enjoyed myself there with my own stact friends! Love you all =D
with Li Xian - my partner of the parade session

with my ''mom'' - Mandy

with my ''sister'' - Lin Li


Cheers gals.. =D

Whole family pictures ^^

Jie Chang - YeeLin - Jaclyn - Lin Li


with Lv Yue

With my ''papa'' - Deric
still got alotz of photos coming =) thx stact

No comments: