Thursday, February 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FATTY!! -)

There's once upon a time
Two different kids
Studied in two different schools
Until year 2003
Fate had put them together
They studied in the same school
But not in the same class

In year 2004
They met
In the same class
Sitting in the same row
And that's the start of their friendship

I can't believe that though we'd only known each other for 5 years
Though we're separate aparts for more than 1 year now
Our friendship still remains unchanged
And it becomes better!

And I really appreciate that
I have YOU as my classmate in 2004 and 2005
I have YOU as my best friend in 2006 and 2007
and I have YOU as my soulmate in 2008 until now

Hope you can get everything the best throughout the whole year
and Happy 19th Birthday gal!
Love you

No comments: