walked alone in a dark street
thought of a lot of problems
can I handle it?
I don't know
Just get frustrated on him
What should I do now?
How should I do?
These questions keep calling me in my mind
My mind is blank
Totally blank
I can't leave the society like him
I can't leave a mess to people like him
I can't run away from my responsibility like him
But, would I screw up the thing?
I'm afraid, I'll turn everything down.
I'm afraid, I'll trouble the society
I'm afraid, I'll neglect some other important things for this.
Just now
Waiting my turn to use the washing machine
Sitting there alone,
The mechanical sound of the machine is the only sound in the pantry
But my heart is quite,
Trying to listen what's my heart is thinking.
Keep on thinking, thinking and thinking..
"Can I?"
and I keep on advising, advising and advising myself..
"Should be okay.."
But.. "Really??"
"I don't know."
This four sentences is kept repeating and repeating in my mind
I couldn't hear the sound of the machine anymore..
But just this four sentences..
Just a post here..
Friends are there to help in advising me..
But in the reality, I've to depend on my own.
Depends on how I can follow the way my friends taught me
and depends on how I can make my own way to overcome that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment