Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First week in inti..

Heyz.. I've been in inti for three days d..
Yea.. Time flies..
A year ago I'd been here to study for my 1st sem..
But now, it is my 4th sem in inti..
hmm.. still have 3 and a half year to go.. X_X

This sem, I'm going to take four subjects only..
I felt so lucky that I'd taken my LAN subjects in my first two sem so that now the course wouldn't be so burden for me
Introduction to Digital Electronics, Introduction to Power Electronics, Structurers and Properties of Materials and Engineering Mathematics 3 are the subjects I'm going to take this sem...
Things are going more and more tough
And I hope that I can get through of it well =)

The students for this sem are more than last sem..
(at least there are 10 students in class ^^ )
and the timetable for this sem is also awesome =)
My class for friday only start from 8am to 10am
and that's great for me if I want to drive back to kl to meet my bro during the weekend
hehehe.. =D

Just some updates about me in inti..
A new year, a new life.
Forget the past.. and keep moving forward =)

No comments: