Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A sigh of relief

woohoo~ finally.. i really mean FINALLY, I passed my driving test!! Feel so relief because before that I always felt that I'll do many mistakes during the test like ''sei for'' or wrongly taken on other ppl's lane.. etc etc.. But for today, THANK GOD that there're not as many car as I imagined and everything was smooth (besides that the car had ''sei for'' for one time when I was doing the three-point-turning =P )

Just ate my lovely lunch with my mom and crapz with her about the whole driving test and how it is going on. We laughed with the silly action that I had made during the driving test. Love my mom so much since she had given me so many advice everytime she drives her manual car with me. Here to thanks my mom ^^

Now I'm looking forward to drive the auto-car.. hope I can get used for it =)

No comments: