Friday, August 8, 2008

Today is the most unlucky day in my life here. I nearly fall down for 3 times! 1st time is when I go to eat lunch with my friends, 2nd time is when I go upstairs and 3rd time is at the entrance of Intimart there when I wanna go out. So shit lar.. wondering that am I being cursed?

Oh well, today really didn't do much with my studies. Woke up at 10sth, blur here blur there until 12noon only went out to eat my brunch with my friends. After come back, blur here and there again until I want to take my heart to study.. XP

Anyway, just watched part 1 of an english movie which pohkye had lend me a few weeks before. Luckily she sent me the part 1 only, if not I really will not continue study. Here to thanks pohkye ^^

Tomorrow will have my Malaysian Studies final exam. Hope everything is okay for me. Wish me luck ya! heheeezz

p/s: Oh ya! Today is the what Olimpic 2008. Did you all watch that? Tell me whether how's it ya! ^^

No comments: