Monday, August 18, 2008

nice weekend

I came back to my hometown for 3 days already!! hehe.. love my hometown much.. nice scene, nice food and having a nice moment with my family.

I was back to Ipoh in Friday's morning. Then at night, my dad'd brought my elder sister and I to watch for a musical concert. I met Rachelle's brother there too!!! At first I thought that Rachelle will go to the concert too but this fellow said she didn't go.. =.=.. Anyway the musical concert was so nice and I'd met a 10-year-old young boy there which is really a piano GENIUS!!! Guess what.. He started to play piano since he was 4 and when he was in Standard 1, he studied Grade 3; Standard 2, Grade 5; Standard 3, Grade 8; and now, he is in Standard 4, passed his Grade 8's examination and studying diploma .. swt.. he is a nice guy to talk to. I mean, he is not arrogant at all! As I know, he is studying in Sam Tet and he is top 10 in his school.. *envy*

Then, Saturday, my eldest sis, bro-in-law and my brother came back to Ipoh. Have a nice shopping with them in Ipoh Parade and we had our reunion dinner at Ipoh Swimming Club. And, surprisingly, our school 2008's Library Prefects were also having their farewell gathering there too! Met a few of my juniors and since both of my sis are too excited to see Madam Foo, they asked me to ask her out to have some updates with each other. And, unexpectedly, she still remember three of us and keep asking us to visit her in school.. XP while we were chatting with her, the Puan Chong Chee Chin was there too and she recognise my eldest and elder sister.. and at that time I only know that she taught both of my sis before.. haha.. can't believe that I can meet my juniors and Madam Foo there and keep recalling back all my secondary school life during the whole journey to my house after meeting them ^^

Sunday, a boring Sunday, a sad Sunday. My bro, two sis, and bro-in-law have to go back already. The house remains quiet again. Feel lonely and wondering when will be the next reunion dinner. Will miss them a lot. Sighhh

No comments: