* Sweet *
Love is friendship that has caught fire.
I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.
.jpg)
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
*Hurt*
Love makes time pass; time makes love pass.
Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.

Love is like crushing your heart into dust,but within that particles of dust lay the love that will always be for you...
I self destruct every relationship so that i don't get hurt... but in truth i just hurt myself worse in the long run..
The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.


No comments:
Post a Comment