Sunday, July 6, 2008

Inti Ball 5/7/08

The night we had been waited for so long finally had passed. First college ball, first time hanging out with friends by wearing nice dress, first time dance and so on.

So, yesterday, I purposely woke up early to wear my contact lens (since the night before that I'd spent almost 3 hours to put it into my eyes) hehe.. but, surprisingly, I'd only used 30minutes to put them in =P I know la.. for you all 30minutes is also consider as a long time. Hehe. By the way, after eating lunch wit LikMing they all, Tommy and his girlfriend drive us to go to a wedding shop in Nilai for hairdo and makeup. Spent almost 4hours in the wedding shop there and 45minutes for the journey to the destination-Hotel Istana, we were late to register since the registration time is from 6pm to 7pm. ( If not mistaken =P )

First reached there, met Mel, Yun, Kath and then Kelly, Bobo and Yilee. All dress up in a glamorous way and we kept on take photos and chit-chating there. Haih.. skip all those specific part, we ate, danced and took photos throughout the whole dinner. Hehe.



IntiBall ticket - RM85 Each

Menu

Pohkye, Mel and me in toilet

One of my coursemates ^^

Cheerleader group

*Cheers *


haha.. pretend to be the models =D

still got more pictures coming out!! stact club members, Tommy gang, coursemates and our cheer gang!! stay tuned in my blog!! =)

No comments: