Today is the last day of the year 2011. Suddenly felt that time flies and looking back to the past one year, I don't think I was really enjoying it. First is getting more and more fat, second is my last semester in Inti, which means that I was busy all the time in my project, and third, is the preparation for me to come UK. Although the process is uneasy but I really appreciate about what I have deeply in my heart. Throughout the year, I found out that this is the year that I had grown up so fast as compared with past years. Just pick one incident that was happened to me last week, my purse was get stolen and I have to encountered it by myself to settle the student id card, bank card, coach card etc. This is the first time that my purse was get stolen and somemore it happens to me when I'm in overseas! I have to deal with the policeman and the underground tube security officer who are often phone me regarding my lost of wallet. Somehow luckily they are so patient as sometimes I don't understand what they are talking about =P
Hopefully my fortune for next year will get more and more better and I'm here to wish everyone out there has a brand new and prosperous year too! "HAPPY NEW YEAR" is what I wanted to say to end this post. Have a great year everyone! Yay! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment