Currently I am continuing my degree in INTI, after taking the 2 and a half years of diploma. I met some great new coursemates which always having plans to have eating journey in somewhere out of the nilai town. Thanks you guys. Because of you all I have my ever first time to have a great meal in Tenji =)
There are quite a number of my friends come back from overseas. First is one of my bestie in nilai miss pohkye from US, and the other ex-coursemates from UK who will come to visit us in this week. I am very sure that their first phrase when they meet me this week will be "YeeLin, having a great life in inti huh? (which indicates that I'm gaining weight nowadays)" =(
Well, just a short brief post to tell you all that I'm alive. Tests are coming soon these few weeks.. and I'm going to study soon. bb..
No comments:
Post a Comment