Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another week for holiday
Sometimes I'll thanks to the Malays that they gave us holidays
Yea, this week will be an enjoyable one
Bro will come to fetch me later to his home in serdang
My parents will come to kl as well
Will spend about four days in kl for shoppings
Hehe.. I LOVEE to do the shoppings with my mom
She is the one who can really help me to take the decision when I'm not able to =)
Heading back to Ipoh on Tuesday
Will have a short gathering with friends in Ipoh
and Friday morning have to come back to the inti d
Have to spend the weekend there before the class starts for the preparing of my test 1
Pretty sad huh?

Submitted my proposal of my project title to AHOP
It will be the title of "development of human interaction interface that will allow for human voice control of a room"
The title is pretty long huh?
Hehe.. in short, I will create a room which its door, window, fan or lamp that will do the action that is ordered by the human voice through the audio sensors
This application can be used in ghost house, or etc etc
Ms Win gave me the reply yesterday
The faculty had approved my proposal =)
And she is the one who is my supervisor of this project
Feel glad because she is a well-known supervisor ^^
And I won't forget to thanks one of my coursemates who gives me this idea
You know who you are =)

2 comments:

~~Nick @ Ting Jie~~ said...

spending weekend for exam is ntg to sad!!! im spending the whole raya for exam!!! ><
btw... raya is a good time to shop is KL as there are lots of SALES~ and no traffic jam!!! enjoy this heaven... lol~ ^^

Ethan_lua87 said...

hey Tai yee lin~~~all the best to ur final project~~