Saturday, August 1, 2009

Big big tummy home

Hey there! I went to Jogoya yesterday since there is a special promotion that two people will only have to spend RM100 for it. So, there was a total of 14 people includes 5 of us plus chuanyik's 9 other friends to enjoy the meal. It was the first time I get there and I was quite excited about it =D And once again, pictures had been taken from there =)

Sushi sushi and some fried stuff

Seafood =D

Satay-like-fish and chicken

Cute coconut drink


Mini steamboat

* Desserts *
The chocolate source is nice!

A nice design of dessert

Chocolate and mango puddings

Ice-creams and fruits


*Rainie - Me - Liwern*

* Five of us *
Though I was incredibly full after the dinner, there was still lots of food that I haven take. Hehe.. hope can find a day to taste their other food if possible =)

No comments: