Hey there, sorry for late updating my blog
because of an old reason again - - - BUSY!
Lately was not too much exciting event coming into my life
Until yesterday night, my mom phoned me and brought me a delightful news
She and my lovely daddy are bringing me to Hongkong! =)
Yea, for those who knew me a few years ago they should know that I went there before
But this time I got the chance by coincidently
They don't know that their plan is exactly fall during my sem break
If my last day of my final is not on 14th of August
If my parent's hk plan is not fall exactly on 15th of August
I think I won't be getting the chance for going there
So... will be in hongkong and shenzhen for about a week
After that will only come back to my hometown for another one week until the next sem start
So for my friends in ipoh, so sorry that I'll be delayed for one week to come back to ipoh
Being sick on these two days
Went to the clinic and the doctor told me that I got abit fever
Luckily it'd been recovered after eating the medicine given
Or else I have to go to hospital for a full body check =)
Next week will be the installation night
Yea, have to dress well again
To see if stact club will be remaining on its status from last year or not
I've been bankrupt due to attending two nights in a month @@
There's all about me lately
Last week has both presentation and test
Quite did well on both things
Going to gambattee for the next test on next week
Wish me luck dears =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment