Just a random post
Tons of notes and papers laid like a mess on my table
and I don't have a kind of mood to continue studying it
Wondering why I'd changed in this semester
I changed to be more and more unconcern in what the lecturers teach in class
Day dreaming, pressing the calculator without any purpose, look here and there but not the whiteboard.. bla bla bla
What am I thinking?
I just can't pay attention in class
Am I too tired of being so attentive in class in my last four semester?
And now I just want to be lazy a bit?
I'm not so used about what I'd been in this semester
But I just can't help out myself of changing myself to become the old-me again
The lecturer just gave us the answers of the test which were held in last week for us
and I became so depress that my performance in the test was so disappointing
What happen to me?
Am I too stressed out and just wanna be let go from the old-me for awhile?
But how long does the ''awhile'' take?
Is it long? Long until I'll regret what I'd done todays?
Arhhh.. I need a breath.. I need a long holiday..
to calm down my thinking now
before I get lost of myself
but I think not in this way right?
S.O.S!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sometimes, people seems to lost their directions...
Crumbling aside their thoughts and feelings, they just dunno what to do.
Try to do what you want to do the most, make yourself happy, and you may reengage your passion to your life again.
Take care there~
Thx for your advice here though I'm not really sure who you are.
Yea, make time flows, maybe I can find back the compass of my life.
it'll be the same that you know me or not, as long can help you.
Hope you can find your light through the darkness ^^
Post a Comment