Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just came back from the enrollment hall
Feel abit tired, but yet excited
Don't know why will be like that..
Hehe.. Anyway, when I looked to the timetable for this sem,
it is kinda packed if compared to last sem
At least last sem I only have 8.00am to 10.00am class on friday
But things are different now
And the subjects that I'll take in this sem is much more tougher than last sem
electrical machines, electromagnetic field theory, electric power systems and intro to communication
Haiz.. feel stressed as I hear the words ady.. T.T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my 6th sense tell me that u'll go thru it^^ hahaha...
i trust my 6th sense >.<
jia you for ur new sem~~

Anonymous said...

that's what you choose to study. why feel stress studying what you like?

YeeLin said...

haha.. I'll try my best to get through it of coz.. -P
Hope everything is okay la.. hehe
thx ya ^^