Yesterday I had my first driving lesson. My uncle who is my driving instructor asked me to practice driving from my dad office to Wo Fong. When he asked for the L-license from my mom, my mom realized that she had lost my license.
Uncle: Your mom “lou mong dong” already la.. 54 years old liao.. The L-license put where also can’t figure out.. I should keep the L-license for you but not giving that to your mom..
YeeLin: (Speechless…)
Uncle: Your mom so cute lar.. Not even have the impression that I’d given her your L-license. I’m now taking you to JPJ there to create a new one. Ask your mom to search it thoroughly in house. Must misplace some other place de.. You help her to search..
YeeLin: Ooh.. okay okay…
Uncle: If not ahh.. very troublesome you know.. if you have the photostated copy then never mind.. you have the evidence.. but now your mom even not so sure whether she got receive it from me or not.. so if you create the new one, you have to wait until 25th dec only can take the test..
YeeLin: (Heart thinking: Omg.. please stop mumbling… )
Uncle: I’m not mumbling you know… Just wondering why your mom so blur la.. Now you see, we had wasted time to go JPJ there to make the new one.. If not ar.. now we had already reached Singapore d loh..
YeeLin: (Grrr)
After create a new one in JPJ, we start our driving lesson. Before the car start,
Uncle: Eh.. Where is the pen which I lend you to fill the report form in JPJ just now? I want to write something here.
YeeLin: Huh.. the pen? The pen is not provided by the people there de meh? I thought the pen is for public one? So I just leave it on the table uh..
Uncle: What the.. The pen is mine one lar… The people there won’t so kind lend you a pen to fill the form de.. You ah.. same as your mom.. That’s why both of you can be the mother and daughter..
YeeLin: (Heart thinking: What la.. You didn’t tell me that the pen is yours.. Huhyo… Like that also can relate to my mom)
That’s an incident before my first driving lesson start… After the driving lesson start, yea.. I admit that I was blur enough.. Always look at the gear part but not the road when I want to change gear, always forgot to pull the hand break when the car was stopped on a slope, either forgot the put the signal or I mis-put the wiper instead of signal.. and blablabla.
Stupid enough for two hours.. Finally my first driving lesson ended. Mom asked me how’s my experience and I can only tell her that my legs were so tired of pressing the car paddle. Hope I can make it better next time. By the way, after my mom reached home, she found out that she had put my L-license under her accessories in the security box. @.@
Mom said: You better keep it yourself.. Later your "long-gas" uncle complains me again if I forgot where I put it next time.
YeeLin: Zzzz…
Today's favourite:
Lovebug by Jonas Brothers
What Took You So Long by Emma Bunton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment