Without any preparation, without any earlier information, and before the five hours the interview started, I'd received a message that asked me to attend for the Stact Club Committee Interview at 3pm today. =.= And I thought it should be on this thursday since the notice board says so!!
So, what to do? I was so nervous that I nearly changed my mind that do not want to be the Committee any more but after being comforted by K, I took back my decision. So, since my interview will be on 8pm, me and K went to the venue 15minutes earlier. When we reached there, some of the Committees who wanted to take a breath from the interview came out and chat with us. About why we want to join the Committee (since we are just having 2nd sem in inti!!).. and blablabla
So, it was K's turn first before mine. After waited her for 10mins, she came out. And through her, I knew that the language which the Committees use is English and they will ask us some difficult questions and even K did not know how to answer!! Well, when I first stepped into the room, I was so shocked that there are approximately 20 Committees were sitting there and the chair which I'm going to sit was looked like sooo small and cute, positioned quietly in front of them. What the...... So, first they gave me a list of the posts in the Committee and asked me to choose whether I want to take which post and they asked me questions that normally an interview did.
The interview was short. They asked me some questions about why I want to join the Committee, for what reasons do me think that they will take me as one part of the Committee, if I'm the treasurer what will I do if I found out that the account has some problem even though I'd check for million times that it should not have some problem, will I do fake account(and this question is related to the answer which I gave for the previous question), what should I do to make the members in the club to become more closer.... and many many more.
Waited for a long time for the Committee to say:"Okay you may go now." . And after the interview had finished, I rushed to R's room and told her everything which I did just now. Anyway the interview was not as scary as I thought, because it was just like normal chatting and even the vice president asked me not to be too nervous at the beginning of the interview. Haha. Our results will be out on next week and hope everything will be okay. Wish me luck! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment