Friday, May 23, 2008

Future..

I'm just back from The Mines..
waited for my brother there from 4.30pm till 8.00pm
my backbone can be broken.. due to carry 2.5kg-laptop for 3 and a half hours there
after my brother fetch me back to my kl's apartment.. he went to his office again
and before he go, he said: "Later we 10pm only start our journey to Ipoh kay? Find something to eat if you're hungry."
So, after bath, nothing to do.. made a cup of milo and decided to write something in my blog here
and the first thing I want to write in my blog is - - complaining my brother for letting me hanging out for so long in The Mines there (Grr....)


Since nothing to do here, I suddenly have an interest to know more about my future university in UK - - The University of Bradford ( if I am able to go there)


The University of Bradford

Bradford shown within West Yorkshire

The University of Bradford is located in Bradford, which is a city in West Yorkshire, England. I'd found some buildings in the university and here are they! =)

The Unity Building, home of the School of Health Studies at the University of Bradford
The Richmond Build at the University of Bradford

The Digital Arts Centre at the University of Bradford

Here are some famous and historical building in Bradford city:

Bradford City Hall

Cartwright Hall, Lister Park, Bradford.

Leeds and Liverpool Canal (Bingley)

The Wool Exchange, Bradford

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

University of Bradford..
I WANT TO GO TOOOO~~~~~~